About The Company
Flowers R Blooming of Brick is not just your ordinary florist. Located in Brick Township, N.J., we are the leading florist on the Jersey shore. Not only do we create extraordinary floral work (all work is guaranteed), we carry unique gifts not found in other shops. We are recognized for everything from a simple rose arrangement to elaborate sympathy work or standard wedding work to customized extravagance. Our staff of designers will create just the right interpretation for that special gift, to be delivered around the corner or around the world. Whether your need be a theme basket, a fruit or gourmet basket, a beautifully decorated gift, a dozen roses, a custom arrangement or delectable candy, call Mr. Alan's, the Style Setter of the Jersey shore. Our customers always come first, so when you call 732-202-0222, you can be sure that we'll be there for you.
Let Flowers R Blooming of Brick be your first choice for flowers.
Flowers R Blooming of Brick
1881 Hwy. 88E
Brick Town,NJ 08724
Our shop is open from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturday.
We are closed Sundays.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order in a timely fashion prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Our shop will be open on Mother's Day, May 8th until 5PM.
We accept the following payment methods:
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us directly at (800)805-3095. We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
Flowers R Blooming of Brick
1881 Hwy 88E
Brick Town, NJ 08724
At Mr. Alan's The Original Florist, we personalize everything that leaves our shop. We carry a large inventory, including fresh flowers, plants, contemporary and traditional arrangements, high style to silk and dried florals. We specialize in funeral designs to a simple or elaborate wedding. Our gift line is endless...from angels to candlesticks, musical gifts, candles, soaps, cards, and customized fruit, gourmet and theme baskets.Mr. Alan's The Original Florist lives up to it's reputation as being the best in all we do.
Our shop serves the following areas: Adelphia, Bay Head, Brielle, Farmingdale, Jackson, Lakehurst, Lakewood, Lavallette, Manasquan, Point Pleasant, Point Pleasant Beach, Seaside Heights, Toms River, Whiting, Mantoloking,Manchester, Allenwood, Howell, Seaside Park, and Silverton.
|We also deliver to the following facilities|
|Brick Hospital Division||Colonial Funeral Home|
|O'Brien Funeral Home||Weatherhead Young Funeral HM|
A local delivery fee of to $11.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
U.S. orders must be received before 2:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
International wire service is available. Always ask before wire out.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
- Mr. Alan, We thought you'd like to know that the 25th anniversary flowers we received are beautiful. You are remarkable talented and we will recommend you to all of our friends! L&J Webber.
- Mr. Alan & Staff, Thank you so much for the absolutely beautiful job you did on the flowers for my wedding! They added that elegant finishing touch! E. & J Wald
- Mr. Alan, We thank you so much for the beautiful, gorgeous flower arrangements for our mothers funeral. As always, they are outstanding! Nobody does floral arrangements better than you! The family of Irma Erickson.
- Mr. Alan, I am so thankful that you, on last minutes notice, created the beautiful football # 24 floral piece for Redbank. The level of customer service you always provide is outstanding! This is why only Mr. Alan will do! S. Elsworth
- Mr. Alan, We can’t thank you enough for making our wedding perfect! The flowers were gorgeous! We are still getting compliments while showing our wedding pictures! Thank you again! E & j Mount
- Thank you so much for the beautiful rose / flower centerpieces for our soccer banquet. We appreciate your help and generosity! Thank you again! Coaches, Parents, BMBS Team.
- Mr. Alan, I just want to thank you for the beautiful job you did on my wedding flowers and bouquets. Everything came out perfect! Thank you for making the day perfect for me. C&J Miller
- This is the second time we have used Mr. Alan’s Florist for a funeral and have been pleased both times. Especially this time, with late notice and bad weather, you still came through! Thank you, T. Logan